Monday 20 February 2012

OMGoodness... Into Single Figures...

It's quite frightening how time flies, whether having fun or not... It doesn't seem a moment ago I was telling everyone I had 100 days before I would be leaving to visit my little Thai family again in March and now March is just around the corner.



My lil granddaughter, Lia is growing so fast... now with three teeth (two bottom and one top)... crawling, standing alone for a few seconds at a time and saying Mumma and Bubba already... I'm so willing the next few days away so I don't end up meeting at the airport our little baby toddling towards me... give me one thing I can see first hand when I settle down after my trip... hehehe!!!



Lia loves clapping, and tapping or banging on a surface, her little face lights up and she giggles as she claps... ask her to say Mumma or Bubba and she follows amiably, but ask her to say Dadda and she stops chatting and just smiles... cheeky lil thing knows you want her to, but has made the decision not to say it... Ha! I wonder if she knows it in Thai (Por) though!

Lee and Poon are finding all sorts of fun things for me to do whilst I'm over in Thailand. Lee has located a lovely little Temple in a village by a river not more than five minutes cab ride away. It's going to be a beautiful trip, experiencing the culture, cuisine and day to day living of my little Thai family. I'm so looking forward to spending quality time with Lee, Poon and baby Lia.



Cute just reading and singing with Lia.  Playing games and I have a few bits and pieces I'm sure she will absolutely love.  Cannot wait to give them to her and see her face light up!!!



Oh well... it's Monday 20th February and I have 9 days left before I fly out from Heathrow to Bangkok... not like I'm counting or anything... hehehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment